Monday, 30 November 2015

2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics

About Conference

Conference Series LLC invites all the participants from all over the world to attend "2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics" during August 28-30, 2017 in Philadelphia, USA which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Pediatric Oncology 2017 has an incidence of more than 175,000 per year, and a mortality rate of approximately 96,000 per year. In developed countries, childhood cancer has a mortality of approximately 20% of cases. In low resource settings, on the other hand, mortality is approximately 80% , or even 90% in the world's poorest countries. In many developed countries the incidence is slowly increasing, as rates of childhood cancer increased by 0.6% per year between 1975 to 2002 in the United States and by 1.1% per year between 1978 and 1997 in Europe. Conference Series LLC organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend?
To create opportunity for creative people and the companies they work with to develop their careers, to bring together people from a wide area to meet and share ideas. To become familiar with the Pediatric Oncology related tools available today, their cost, how they are used at other institutions and how they can be put to use in your research or project. Hear from self-taught experts in Pediatric Oncology as they share their successes and failures.
Target Audience:

  • Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics Students, Scientists
  • Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics Researchers
  • Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics Faculty
  • Medical Colleges
  • Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics Associations and Societies
  • Business Entrepreneurs
  • Training Institutes
  • Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies
  • Software Developing Companies
  • Data Management Companies
  • Pediatric Oncology and Clinical Pediatrics Physicians

Conference Highlights

  • Pediatric Oncology
  • Clinical Pediatrics
  • Pediatric Hematology Oncology
  • Types of Pediatric Oncology
  • Pediatric Leukemia
  • Pediatric Radiology
  • Pediatric Neuro- Oncology
  • Pediatric Oncology Diagnosis
  • Pediatric Oncology Treatment
  • Pediatric Oncology Nursing
  • Pediatric Cancer Care
  • Clinical Trials

Special Issues

  •  All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
  •  Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.